General Message

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO WE KNOW YOU WERE HERE. DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON THE RIGHT. WE DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANY INFORMATION OR STORIES.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

 Reuniting

Do you ever spend time thinking of friends from Aragon? People that passed through your life, and you may not even recall how you lost touch? Would you like to reach out to some of them? 

I have reached out to 2 classmates that I have not seen since either the 20th reunion, or when we were in high school. It is kind of intimidating to reach out - maybe they won't remember you, or don't want to hear from you. I can say that both were happy to hear from me and we shared memories. It is worth a try.

Nancy Bartges Loomis reminded me that we wrote on the back of our senior pictures that we shared with each other. I had forgotten. What great memories, and that I found them tucked away with other memorabilia.

I have been fortunate to work on the reunion committee and reunite with those friends. We are now in consistent contact and I love the connection. 3 of us share our Wordle and Phoodle scores. 

Please consider reaching out. We have an email: Aragon1973reunioncommittee@gmail.com, the Facebook page, and the Reunion next September. We have over 660 views of this Blog, so I know some of you are looking!

I truly hope to see and reunite with many of you!

Martha Hazen Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment